Submission Deadline: May 31, 2011
Winner Announced: September 2011
Sponsored by the Investor Relations Roundtable®
The Investor Relations Roundtable delivers unbiased guidance and proven tactics that enable IR executives to improve individual, functional, and corporate performance.
The Force of Ideas Awards
Awarded by a committee of today's top leaders in corporate finance and strategy, the Corporate Executive Board Force of Ideas Awards are a defining mark of business practice innovation at the world's best-managed organizations.
The Force of Ideas recognizes corporate executives, functional teams, and engaged consulting houses for the design and implementation of exemplary business ideas that:
- Fundamentally redefine best demonstrated practices, functions or key business processes and
- Create sustainable, measurable value for internal/external stakeholders or advance the development of professional communities.
Topic submissions within each award category can be far-reaching or specific and may embrace one of the enduring executive challenges as outlined below. Furthermore, practices can run the spectrum from abstract to tactical: strategic frameworks, organizational structures, initiatives, processes, scorecards, and tools.
When Senior Executives Work with Us: Six Enduring Executive Challenges
- Assessing Key Performance Trends and Risks
- Benchmarking Performance and Plans
- Establishing Innovative Operating Approaches
- Organizing and Managing Critical Talent
- Driving Alignment and Support for Change
- Navigating Leadership Transitions
In mid-September, the Awards will be officially presented to the winners as part of the Corporate Executive Board's 2011 Finance and Strategy Summit at an Awards Banquet in Washington, D.C.
Completed applications must be submitted by May 31, 2011.
For questions regarding the Force of Ideas Awards program, please contact email@example.com